Kwantlen Polytechnic University's Chancellor's Chair awards provide multi-year support to highly productive faculty whose research and peer network contribute to the university's profile and reputation. The Chancellor's Chairs are intended to support the development of research track records and research agendas that will position recipients to apply for major external funding during, or following their tenure as Chancellor's Chairs.
Application deadline: Friday, November 30, 2012 @ 4 pm - COMPETITION CLOSED.
The award recipient will be announced, and will begin their three year tenure, in March 2013.
- Chancellor's Chair - Terms (revised November 2009)
- Chancellor's Chair Nominator Package
- Chancellor's Chair Nominee Package
- Aislinn Hunter, Department of Creative Writing, Humanities
- Michelle Nakano, School of Horticulture, Landscape and Turf Management Programs
- Christina Heinrick, Drafting, Trades and Technology
- Jay Tuason, School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
- David Davidson, Associate Dean, School of Horticulture
- Kyle Matsuba, Psychology, Social Sciences